The Mother Divine
Change Font Size 

A Memorable Visit To The Land Of The Brave - V
B.N. Mullik (Kinkar Vishwananda)
Baba returned from Pushkar to Ajmer at about 11 P.M. He discussed the affairs of the Pushkar Ashram with the leading Gurubhais, had his night meal after midnight and did not retire for rest till after 1.A.M.

On the morning of 9th December, Baba gave interviews to many persons. He had his ‘Phal-Prasad’ at 10 A.M. and then left for Kota. On the way he sanctified the newly built house of a Gurubhai of Ajmer by visiting it.

Baba reached Kota at 3.30 P.M. on 9.12.74. As soon as his car entered the town a procession was formed round it and proceeded slowly through the streets of the town led by a dozen scooters and motor-cycles and followed by a number of cars. His accommodation had been fixed at the Palkiya House. Baba was received there with ‘Aarati’ by Prithvi Singh, his host. In an adjoining ‘Shamiana’ nearly a thousand ‘Darshan’. A 24- hour ‘Naam-Kirtan’ had been arranged and was going on in the Shamiana. Baba had his ‘Anna-bhog’ at 4.30 P.M. and then retired for a little rest. Every person present was fed.

In the evening the crowd again collected in the Shamiana waiting to have Baba’s ‘Darshan’ and hear his voice. Baba came out at 7 P.M. and sat in the Shamiana. The evening prayer was held and then everyone observed ‘Mauna’ for 10 minutes. The assembled people wanted Baba to speak. Baba however asked Sri Harisadhan to do so. The latter spoke on ‘Today’s necessity’ after giving a gist of Baba’s philosophy. He stressed that only three disciplines were necessary i.e., ‘Aahar Shuddhi’, ‘Shoucha’ and ‘Naam’. He stressed that this was the easy and straight path as shown by Baba suited for this ‘Kaliyuga’ when it was not possible for the common mass to perform arduous ‘Tapasya’. Sri Dhruvajyoti was the next speaker and he described Baba as the ‘Naam-Avatar’ who had come to spread the gospel of ‘Naam’ in this age. Sri Omananda spoke next. He explained the significance of ‘Naam’ and stressed on the three fold path of ‘Aahar- Shuddhi’, ‘Shoucha’ and ‘Naam’. He also conveyed Baba’s appreciation of the way Rajasthani women had maintained their old culture and tradition. Sri Jayendu Singh then read out Baba’s writing on Rajasthani womanhood and also extracts from the ‘Abhai Vani’.

But the crowd was not satisfied. It wanted to hear something from Baba himself. He could not resist this loving but insistent demand. When he started speaking, there was pin-drop silence around which Baba’s sweet but lofty voice floated as smoothly as a swan on water and was easily audible in even the farthest end of the ‘Shamiana’. Baba assured everyone that by only taking ‘Naam’, and observing ‘Aahar-Shuddhi, one could reach the ‘Param-Pada’ without any doubt. It was not necessary to go through other rigorous disciplines like ‘Tapasya’ and penance. ‘Naam’ was greater than anything else anyone could practice. It was past 11 P.M. when Baba finished and then he went for his night meal and rest and the crowd dispersed in a happy mood. They had not only seen their God but had heard him speak. And how sweet it all was! Baba’s talk will remain in their memory for years of come.

On the morning of the 10th December, ‘Aarati’ and morning prayers were done as usual. As there was a large gathering, Baba came out in the ‘Shamiana’ to give ‘Paduka-Sparsha’ to all. He explained in Hindi for everyone’s benefit the ‘Mantra’ he chanted at the time of touching everyone’s head. He further explained that the present all round deterioration in the society was due to people giving up ‘Vedic’ instruction of ‘Shuddha Aahar’, ‘Upasana’ and ‘Sandhya’ and stressed that one could, even after such moral downfall, regain the ‘Param Pada’ simply by following ‘Aahar Shuddhi’ and singing ‘Naam’.

The largest number of ‘Dikshartis’ (140), seen anywhere in Rajasthan, had collected to get their ‘Ishta Mantra’ from Baba. It was till about midday that Baba and Tarakda were engaged in this work. Then Baba visited the house of a Bhakta where ‘Phal-Prasad’ had been arranged. Here also he got a rousing reception from a large number of persons who had collected. He then visited the houses of some more ‘Bhaktas’ and returned to the Palkiya house at about 2 P.M. He had his ‘Anna-bhog’ and after a little rest, he left for the railway station at 4 P.M. He caught the Frontier Mail at 5 P.M. and was soon on his way to Bombay leaving Kota behind amidst resounding shouts of ‘Jai Guru Maharaj Ki Jai’.

The people of Kota wanted to have Baba for a minimum of two full days but circumstances so delayed Baba’s arrival here that his stay was for barely 24 hours. However even during this short period, Baba gave them much and every one had his full. But then seeing Baba, one’s  (Nayan na tirpit bhel) and so everyone wants to see him again. But alas, so many people at so many places, thousands of miles apart, want to do the same that no one gets their beloved, their ‘Ishta, their all for more than a few hours, after years of hope and frustration. The people of Kota, may the whole of Rajasthan would like to have Baba again in their midst and as their ardent desire has registered its appeal in Baba’s heart, it is hoped that they may not have to wait too long.

On the way to Kota

He drove straight to Jaipur from Delhi spending most of the time in the car reading an old Bengali book ‘Ananda Mangal’ by Bharat Chandra. On reaching Jaipur, he first went to Sri Gobindaji’s temple at 12 noon but by that time, the temple had closed for the afternoon. He was disappointed at this and also at the fact that Gobindaji’s ‘Bhog’ was also not available. When he was about to return, a gracious looking old Bengali lady appeared from nowhere and enquired if Baba wanted to have Gobindaji’s ‘Prasad’. On being replied to in the affirmative she said that she had a quantity of Gobindaji’s ‘Prasad’ and whether Baba would agree to take it from her. Baba agreed and the lady handed over to Sri Omananda her entire stock of ‘Prasad’. Baba returned a share to her and left Gobindaji’s temple in happiness. No one could trace this lady later; she had disappeared as mysteriously as she had appeared. Probably ‘Mother Lakshmi’, had come in the garb of the old lady and given Narayana’s ‘Prasad’ to Baba.

Baba then drove to Sri Z.S.Jhala’s house in Sardar Patel Marg. Jhala was out in the town but Shrimati Jhala received Baba with her customary love and respect and immediately made all arrangements for his stay. Baba had his ‘Phal-prasad’ (his first meal since he had left Delhi) at 4 P.M. and ‘Annabhog’ with Gobindaji’s ‘Prasad’ given by the old lady at 6 P.M. Baba began his work of translating the ‘Aswamedhika Parva’ of the Mahabharat with Mamaji as his long hand stenographer. At 7 P.M. he went to Gobindaji’s temple to see the ‘Aarati’ From there he went to the headquarters of the Ramananda Sampradaya and met Balananda Swami. Baba’s aim was to bring about reconciliation between the Ramanuja and the Ramananda Sampradayas. But he did not meet with much encouragement at this place. It was suggested to him that he should come again when more time was available to have a detailed discussion. Baba then visited 3 more houses at Jaipur including the farm house of Major Durga Das, son-in-law of Rao Manohar Singh Bedla.

At 8.30 P.M. Baba left for Pushkar reaching there at 11 P.M. He visited all the notable temples of Pushkar before coming to his ‘Ashram’. He lay down for rest at 1.30 A.M. but was up early (30-6-75) with the break of dawn and the chirping of the birds. There are many peacocks in Pushkar and with the break of dawn they also started emitting their harsh and loud sounds. Baba’s comment was that− “This is a wonderful place resounding with the voice of the peacocks; at this place my body is becoming submerged in ‘Dhyana’ by itself”. Later in the morning, he approved of a building which had been gifted by the owner to start a Gurukul Vidyalaya at Pushkar. Many Gurubhais from Ajmer had collected at Pushkar and Baba took their ‘Pranam’ and conversed with them.

At 11 A.M., Baba left for Ajmer where he stayed at Sri Sajjan Singh’s house. He was in a good mood and kept the people amused with jokes and small talks. He also stressed on ‘Sangathan’ and ‘Naam’. Baba had his ‘Anna-bhog’ at this place. At 6 P.M. he left for Kota with Sri Z.S. Jhala in a pilot car.

At Kota

Baba reached Kota at 9.30 P.M. (30-06-75). He was received at the outskirts of the town by his host, Sri Prithvi Singh, and several Gurubhais. He was taken to Sri Prithvi Singh’s Palkiya House at Mokhapara where he was received by a large assembly of men and women with all formalities.

At Kota Baba had come to hold ‘Laghu Rudra Yagna’ from 1st July to 4th July and ‘Upanayan Yagna’ for those Kshatriyas who had not taken their sacred threads or discarded them after taking. Pandits had come from Varanasi and Bengal and there were several local Pandits also taking part in the ceremony. Sri Prithvi Singh was the ‘Yajmana’ for the ‘Laghu Rudra Yagna’. The programme of this four day long ‘Yagna’ was that every morning at 8 A.M., Baba would be taken to the ‘Yagna Mancha’ accompanied by all the Pandits reciting from the Vedas. ‘Guru Puja’ would be done first and then, with Baba’s permission, the proceedings for the day would commence. The place for this ceremony had been fixed in the grounds of the Rajput Student Hostel and the vacant rooms were used for accommodating the guests and the Pandits. Originally, it had been arranged that Baba would stay in the Palkiya House and the kitchen had also been set up there. But Baba after inspecting the various places changed the arrangement and decided to stay in the premises of the Rajput Students Hostel where the ‘Yagna’ was being held. However, he stayed at the Palkiya House for the first night.

On 1st July, the first ceremony in connection with the ‘Yagna’ was a procession (Jal yatra) of women with empty brass vessels on their heads from the place of the ‘Yagna’ to the Chambal River. The procession was preceded by the ‘Kirtan’ party. At the river bank, with the uttering of ‘Veda Mantras’ the jars were filled with river water and consecrated. With the vessels full of water on their heads the singing ladies accompanied by Kirtan marched back to the place of ‘Yagna’ where the vessels brought by them were placed on a special platform built for that purpose. The next ceremony was ‘Guru-Varan’ by the ‘Yajman’ and then the ‘Varan’ of each of the sixteen Pandits who were to take part in the ceremony. This occupied the entire morning and extended till 1 P.M. Sri Kedar Nath Shastri was the Chief Pandit directing the ceremony and Raghunathda functioned as the Brahma. Other Pandits also had their allotted tasks.

In the afternoon, the first ceremony was to light the fire by ‘Arani’ (i.e., rubbing one piece of wood against another). This was done in Baba’s presence. Thereafter, with the fire burning the ‘Yagna’ started. The function went on till 8 P.M. that evening and then it was stopped for the day. In the meantime, Baba had shifted from the Palkiya House to Rajput Hostel. There was a ‘Naam Mancha’ and an ‘Upanayan Mancha’. Baba stayed the whole day with small breaks in the ‘Naam Mancha’ taking ‘Pranam’, talking to people, hearing ‘Naam’, and keeping the ‘Yagna’ within sight. There were many people for Diksha and they were seated in the ‘Upanayan Mancha’. Thus Baba made himself available to the public practically for the whole day. Baba stayed in the ‘Naam Mancha’ till 11 P.M. with ‘Naam’ going on with tremendous gusto. It was a great occasion and one’s sight and hearing were both satisfied. ‘Bhog’ was rather late and Baba did not retire for rest till 1.30 A.M.

On 2-7-75, immediately after the ‘Aarati’, Baba went to the ‘Naam Mancha’ where ‘Path’ and prayer were conducted by Mamaji. A large crowd of respectable people, both men and women, had assembled and Baba gave them ‘Paduka- Sparsha’. This went on till about 7.45 A.M.

The ‘Yagna’ commenced at 8 A.M. At 8.30 A.M. a ‘Nagar Kirtan’ was taken out with Baba following in a car. On return, the ‘Nagar-Kirtan’ did a ‘Parikrama’ of the ‘Yagna Mandap’ and came to the ‘Naam Mancha’. Baba remained in the ‘Yagna Mandap’ for some time and then came to the ‘Naam Mancha’ to give ‘Darshan’ to the assembled guests. He came to his room at about 10.30 A.M. where he received the Maharaj Kumar of Karanli and his wife and the Maharaja and Maharani of Rajgarh. They had come specially to meet him. He advised them to take to the Kshatriya way of living by doing ‘Prayaschitta’ and taking on their sacred threads. The morning session of the ‘Yagna’ ended this day at 1 P.M. Nearly 50 ‘Dikshartis’ took initiation on this day and this kept Baba busy till 2 P.M. ‘Annabhog’ was at 2.30 P.M.

The afternoon session of the ‘Yagna’ started at 3 P.M. At 5.30 P.M. Baba visited the house of Thakur Saheb of Rajgarh and four other houses. By the time he returned at 7.30 P.M., the afternoon session of the Yagna had been completed. He sat in the ‘Naam Mancha’ and Mamaji conducted the prayer. ‘Mauna was observed for 10 minutes and then there was ‘Path’ of ‘Abhai Vani’, ‘Maha Rasayana’, etc. which lasted till 11 P.M. There was a good gathering listening attentively. Then ‘Naam Kirtan’ started and continued till Baba went for his night meal at 0.30 A.M.

In the morning of 3.7.75, up to 10 A.M. the programme of work was the same as on the previous day. There were ‘Path and Prayers’ from 5.30 A.M. to 6.30 A.M. and ‘Pranam’ till 7.30 A.M. Then there was ‘Nagar Kirtan’ till 9.30 A.M. The morning session of the ‘Yagna’ ended early today to make time for the ‘Upanayan Yagna’. One Brahmin and fourteen Kshatriyas were given ‘Upanayan’. It had been expected that nearly 150 persons would take the opportunity of this ‘Yagna’ to put on their sacred threads in presence of Baba but most of them were alarmed when they learnt that their heads would have to be shaved. Those, who attended the ceremony, looked resplendent in their yellow robes and stick with begging bowls in their hands and shaved heads. There was a young Kshatriya boy, who had been told the previous day by some over-zealous person that he could not have the sacred thread as his name had not been registered. So keen was he to have the thread that he started crying. On enquiring about the reason of his crying, Vishwananda took him to Baba, who directed that he also must be given the sacred thread. This day, among the newly born ‘Kshatriyas’, this young boy had the happiest mien. Baba took ‘Pranam’ from all of them and presented each with an ‘Asan’ and some ‘Bhiksha’. Then there was ‘Samavartan’ ceremony and the newly initiated Brahmin and Kshatriyas discarded their yellow garbs and put on their customary dresses. There were nearly 60 ‘Dikshartis’ on this day and Baba tool nearly two hours to give them ‘Mantra’.

He could not take his ‘Anna-bhog’ till 3 P.M. after which he had a little rest. At 6 P.M. he went out to visit the houses of three Gurubhais ending with a visit to Sri Prithvi Singh’s house where there was a very big gathering. At 8 P.M. he went to the local Sanskrit College, where unfortunately the arrangements were poor and there was hardly any gathering. Baba came back to his residence at 9 P.M. after which there was prayer followed by ‘Mauna’ and ‘Path’ which continued till 11 P.M. Baba had his night meal at 1 A.M. after which he read till 2 A.M. before lying down for rest.

On 4-7-75, Baba was up at 4.30 A.M. and started reading and writing. In the morning ‘Path and ‘Prayer’ were held after ‘Aarati’. As this was the last day of his stay at Kota, the gathering for ‘Paduka-Sparsha’ was large. The ‘Yagna’ commenced at 7.30 A.M. and ‘Purna-Ahuti’ was completed at 9.30 A.M. Other concluding ceremonies of the ‘Yagna’ were all over by 11 A.M. Baba came to his room and was busy writing. At 1 P.M. he called all the Pandits to his room and had a long article compiled by him read out to them. ‘Annabhog’ had been arranged at Sri Prithvi Singh’s place and he repaired to the Palkiya House at 3 P.M. After ‘Anna-bhog’ he visited the house of two Gurubhais and then came back to the Palkiya House to take ‘Pranam’ from the members of this family. Sri Prithvi Singh had taken great responsibility on his shoulders in arranging both the ‘Laghu Rudra Yagna’ and ‘Upanayan Yagna’ at Kota and it was to his great credit that all the functions connected with this ‘Yagna’ at Kota and it was to his great credit that all the functions connected with this ‘Yagna’ were completed to Baba’s entiresatisfaction. The Pandits were also fully satisfied. Besides functioning as the ‘Yajman’ which kept him engaged from morning till evening, he saw to all the arrangements and looked after the comfort of all the guests.

Baba left Palkiya House at 4 P.M. and too came to his residence where he rested for an hour. At 5 P.M. he left Kota by car on his way to Chittorgarh.

Chittor, Puskar and Jaipur

The road from Kota to Chittor via Bundi and Bijolian was not good and there were several bad stretches. Hence progress was slow and was further delayed by one tire going flat at Bassi, about 10 miles from Chittor, home of Sri Kesri Singh Chundawat, there was a thousand strong friendly crowd waiting for Baba’s arrival. It was Kesri Singh’s desire to receive his Gurudev in his house but, as it was 11 P.M. already, he advised that Baba should proceed a head as otherwise he would be further delayed. Few of our Gurubhais display such exemplary understanding of what is Guru-seva. Most of them are keen to drag their Guru to their houses, irrespective of the hour and the Guru’s health and convenience, so that they may boast that the Guru had come to their house. But to Sri Kesri Singh, Guru’s convenience came first and he uncomplainingly gave up his right to have Baba in his house. Did not his illustrious predecessor, Chunda, even give up his just claim to the throne of Mewar (he was the Yuvaraj) to keep his father’s word? And when Chittorgarh had been subdued by Akbar after a year’s siege and the sacrifice of 10,000 Rajput soldiers, the leap into burning death of an equal number of Rajput ladies and the massacre of 30,000 civilians by Akbar’s troupes, Kesri Singh’s forefathers did not accept defeat but kept on hurling ceaseless attacks against the Mughal Governor and had, even in Akbar’s time, regained most of the land round Chittorgarh though the fortress continued to be in Mughal hands. When Jehangir came to the throne he invited the then head of this family to Delhi seeking peace and showed him all the respect due to him. This Chundawat was renowned for his wielding of the axe, and once when Jehangir was attacked by a wounded tiger, he axed the tiger to death and thus saved Jahangir’s life. The Emperor, in gratitude, gave him the ‘Mansbdari’ of several villages. But could the Rajput tiger be domesticated in this way? No; the Chundawat gifted away all the land by ‘Tamrapatra’ deeds to some Brahmins of Meerut and escaped to his village to live his independent life in his village Bassi. That was where Baba’s party was at this time, the car submerged in a happy, expectant crowd, shouting ‘Guruji ki Jai’. A halt in this village should be in Baba’s itinerary during his next visit to Southern Rajasthan.

Baba reached Chittor at midnight and was received by Shri and Shrimati Jhala at the Guest House of the Birla Cement Factory. (Jhala is working as the Senior Vice President of this factory).In the peaceful and cool atmosphere of this house, everybody had the time to relax after the rather grueling journey from Kota. Night meal was ready at 2.30 A.M. and Baba retired for rest at 3 A.M.

A late start was made on the morning of 5th July. At 8 A.M., in two cars Baba with his companions and Jhala and a member of his staff started for Neemuch. A few miles before Neemuch, on a diversion to the left, Baba went to see the laterite stone mine while Sri Vishwananda went ahead to the Central Training Institute of the Central Reserve Police. Baba arrived there half an hour later and was received with great honour by Brig. Khanduri, the D.I.G., and Col. Dubey, the Commandant of the Institute. Baba sat in the hall of the Ochterlony House, the old residence of General Sir Ochterlony, the Governor of Central India now being used as the Officer’s Mess of the C.R.P. All officers and trainees collected in the hall and, at their request, Baba gave a short ‘Bhasan’ which was translated into English by Sri Vishwananda.

Baba’s ‘Bhasan’ to the Police Officers dealt with the following points:
  1. Bharat was the holiest of all lands and even the gods were anxious to be born in this land as without birth in this land one could not get ‘Mukti’.
  2. God plays in this world with his ‘Apara’ and ‘Para-Prakritis’. The elements sky, fire, water and earth, of which all bodies are made, together with Mind, Ego and Intelligence constituted the ‘Apara Prakriti’ and that unseen power which held all these together was His ‘Para Prakriti’.
  3. Thus in every human body, as in all other bodies, God existed both in this ‘Apara’ and ‘Para-Prakritis’.
  4. Realising that God was within themselves, they should all try to live up to high ideals and observe the five disciplines of ‘Ahimsa’, ‘Satyam’, ‘Asteyam’, ‘Shoucha’ and ‘Indriya Nigraha’. If a person could faithfully observe these disciplines, he could have face to face ‘Darshan’ of God.
  5. It was necessary for the Police, who were the ‘Rakshaks’ of the people, to observe these disciplines. It was only by becoming good men that they could be good Police officers. They should set an example which others should follow.
Baba had his ‘Phal-Bhog’ at this place and the ‘Prasad’ was distributed to all the Police officers. Baba left the C.R.P.H.Q. at 11 A.M. reaching Chittorgarh at 1 P.M. Sri Omananda, who had stayed behind, had kept the midday meal ready, There were four ‘Dikshartis’ to attend to the party left Chittorgarh at 3.30 P.M. for Pushkar Via Ajmer. The loving and devoted ‘Seva’ rendered by Sri and Shrimati Jhala would remain enshrined in everybody’s memory for a long time to come.

The journey to Ajmer was uneventful. The road was fair. Ajmer was reached at 7.30 P.M. A word was sent to the local Gurubhais to come to Pushkar. Baba reached Pushkar at 8 P.M. He visited the Ashram and the land round it and explained plans for expansion. He talked to the Gurubhais who had arrived from Ajmer and gave them necessary instructions.

At 10 P.M. Baba left Pushkar. At the petrol pump at Ajmer, it was discovered that one of the front tyres was going flat. The repairing shops had by then closed down and Sri Sajjan Singh had to go to the houses of the owners and fetch them to repair the tyre and the tube. The party was delayed here by over 2 hours.

A start was made at 0.20 hrs. (on 6.7.75) and Ram Kutir, the farm house of Major Durgadas (son-in-law of Rao Manohar Singh Bedla), was reached at 2.45 A.M. Night meal was taken at 3.30 A.M. and then Baba retired for rest. The members of the party sat up and spent the last half hour of the night in talking.

After prayer and ‘Paduka-Sparsha’, Baba talked to the assembled guests for some time. He gave ‘Mantras’ to a few ladies and later to one member of the Rajasthan Assembly. Baba was very happy in the rural environment of this house. He enquired about the nature of crops grown, about cattle and tractors and about the method of maturing and also the source of abundant water that was visible all round.

At 10.30 A.M. Baba went to Sri Gobindaji’s temple and in great humility sat down on the floor. After a ‘Parikrama’ of the temple, he visited the Gopal Mandir and the Ganga Mandir. There was a large crowd of temple-goers who, on seeing Baba, were intent to touching his feet. It was difficult to keep them away. In the melee one old man’s spectacles fell down and a child got a squeezing. On the way back, Baba was asked what the duty of his companions was when people forcibly tried to touch his feet. They felt bad that the people were prevented from paying their respect and yet, if they were not stopped, they would mob him. Baba’s reply was that “You must try your best to prevent people from touching my feet as I have stopped allowing ‘Sparsha- Pranam’ according to direction received from above”.

Baba’s next halt was at a house where a Bengali Sadhu, called Pahari Baba, was staying. Pahari Baba was keen to meet Baba but as he was suffering from high B.P., he could not come and had enquired if Baba could visit him. And of course, Baba would and he did. Pahari Baba received his guest with great honour and gave him the same respect as he would give to his own Guru. He did ‘Guru Vandana’ and ‘Guru Pranam’. At first Baba made Pahari Baba sit on the same bed but Pahari Baba soon came down and sat on the ground. Then Baba himself came down and also sat on the ground. Pahari Baba could hardly speak; tears were flowing down his cheeks and in a choked voice he was only repeating ‘Guru Kripa Kevalam’ It turned out that Pahari Baba was a ‘Kriya Yogi’, a disciple of Swami Satyananda who was a disciple of Swami Yukteshwar and Gurubhai of Swami Yogananda who carried ‘Kirya Yoga’ to America. Swami Yukteshwar was disciple of Sri Shyama Charan Lahiri who re-established ‘Kriya Yoga’ in Bharat after it had been lost for centuries. Baba says that Lahiri Mahasaya was a ‘Yuga Pravartaka’. After a touching farewell, Baba returned to Ram Kutir. Baba was visibly tired and after ‘Annabhog’ lay down for rest and he slept for the rest of the afternoon.

Major Durga Das and his wife were all attention to the guests and made them comfortable in every way. But the most important thing was that Baba was happy and got the peace he was searching for. The environment of this farm was peaceful and people who came to see him all came with offerings of love and adoration.

Baba left Jaipur for Vrindaban at 6 P.M. accompanied by Sri Omananda, Mamaji and Sri Gopal Mitra. Sri Vishwananda had left earlier for Delhi.